AGCO announces WR9800 Series SP Windrower RearSteer Option and 2200 Series Large Square Baler ProCut™ Option
DULUTH, Ga. (Sept. 1, 2015) — AGCO is bringing exceptional speed and efficiency to operators with updates to the WR9800 Series SP Windrower and the 2200 Series large square baler. The WR9800 Series now offers a RearSteer option, giving operators more on-road benefits like greater ease of transportation, best-in-class speed and enhanced stability at higher speeds. The 2200 Series now offers a ProCut Option with the models 2250, 2270 and 2270XD, giving operators the capacity they need to keep up with the growing demand of increased feeding capacity and more consistent cutting, even in higher-moisture crops.
Operators can anticipate the following WR9800 Series improvements:
- Enhanced operators' ability to tow a head from one field to the next and drive faster without a head attached, eliminating the need to haul it on a trailer
- Tow draper head along at speeds up to 20 mph or up to 24.5 mph without a header
- Improved ease of use with “unhook and go,” eliminating the need to mount weight on the front
Operators can anticipate the following ProCut updates:
- New, wider rotor tooth design for more consistent cut lengths that are selectable
- Hydraulically adjustable drop down and slide-out knife bed drawer, improving serviceability and eliminating the need to climb under the machine to replace parts
- A “V” shaped pattern feed rotor design with a 25.5-inch diameter and 10 percent faster rotor speed for improved crop feeding and baling capacity
- New serrated design ProCut knives with the 2250 model at 17 knives and the 2270/2270XD model at 26 knives. All models produce a 1.5 inch cut length
# # #
Lindsey Pettyjohn, AGCO | Lindsey.Pettyjohn@AGCOcorp.com
LEGAL: ©2015 AGCO Corporation. All brands are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural equipment. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, grain storage and protein production systems, seeding and tillage implements and replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core equipment brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed globally through a combination of approximately 3,100 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries. Founded in 1990, AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA. In 2014, AGCO had net sales of $9.7 billion. For more information, visit http://www.AGCOcorp.com. For company news, information and events, please follow us on Twitter: @AGCOCorp. For financial news on Twitter, please follow the hashtag #AGCOIR.
AGCO: 25 years of identity, centuries of history
4205 River Green Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096-2563 USA
Telephone: 770-813-9200 www.AGCOnews.com/na