Operators can look forward to the following improvements:
- New hood design providing better airflow into and away from the engine compartments allowing the engine to run cooler and improve efficiency. The MT800E and MT900E Series feature new hood lights, which increase visibility both in-field and while driving on the road.
- One year free subscription for AgCommand® Advanced, putting the operator in complete control of monitoring their fleet to maximize uptime and schedule routine maintenance.
- Extreme Ag track now offered for the MT700E and MT800E Series for better traction and less compaction on abrasive soil conditions, side hill conditions and wet areas.
- Optional new LED lights provide 6 rear facing cab lights and 2 side facing track lights that are brighter and whiter allowing the operator see better in adverse conditions.
- The new monitor bar with RAM® mount and integrated power strip offer more access and opportunities for easy customization to view monitors at different distances, angles and heights.
- Premium sound system featuring KICKER® speakers and subwoofer with Delphi radio and integrated Bluetooth®wireless microphone for hands free phone operation.
# # #
Lindsey Pettyjohn, AGCO | Lindsey.Pettyjohn@AGCOcorp.com
LEGAL: ©2015 AGCO Corporation. Challenger is a registered trademark of Caterpillar Inc. and is used under license by AGCO. AgCommand is a registered trademark of AGCO. RAM is a registered trademark of National Products Inc. KICKER is a registered trademark of Stillwater Designs and Audio, Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural equipment. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, grain storage and protein production systems, seeding and tillage implements and replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core equipment brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed globally through a combination of approximately 3,100 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries. Founded in 1990, AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA. In 2014, AGCO had net sales of $9.7 billion. For more information, visit http://www.AGCOcorp.com. For company news, information and events, please follow us on Twitter: @AGCOCorp. For financial news on Twitter, please follow the hashtag #AGCOIR.
AGCO: 25 years of identity, centuries of history
4205 River Green Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096-2563 USA
Telephone: 770-813-9200 www.AGCOnews.com/na